I Want Free Gifts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Christmas Wish List ~

3 posters

Go down

~ Christmas Wish List ~ Empty ~ Christmas Wish List ~

Post  michellen2008 Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:51 am

I have a Christmas Wish List and of course each year I wish to be with my family and hope a disaster won't come up on strike. Family makes the Holiday tradition worth it. I love the giving and receiving aspect, though I'm the type that gives, gives, gives and don't know when to stop. For example: Have been buying gifts non-stop for my nieces and my man says we've already gotten them enough. I just thought 7 toys each wasn't enough, so I kept buying and buying. LOL... lol!

So as for my own Christmas Wish List: I'd probably ask Santa for a pair of roller skates, a digital camera (so I can take pics of the new child on the way), and a Nike hoodie to keep me warm. Of course, I'd always want to wish for a healthy child on the way, too and a for my man and our relationship to stay healthy and strong. bounce

What did everyone else have on their wish list or want this year for Christmas? santa

michellen2008

http://www.freewebs.com/michellen2008/

Back to top Go down

~ Christmas Wish List ~ Empty Re: ~ Christmas Wish List ~

Post  jennr Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:15 pm

I know it might sound funny to say but i have the wish list of a mom i guess. i dont need nor want for anything. i just want my childrens wishes to come true. i hope they are happy with their christmas. i love givinng too michelle....i get so excited when i have gottne stuff for people that it is hard for me not to give it to them early. last year i got Jim a cross necklace and had to give it to him early...lol i did that with my parents as well. my dad had to get his wedding band cut off after him and my mom got married. so last year for christmas i went and bought him a nice one. i was so excited that i gave it to him early...lol

i guess to somme it up...my wish for christmas is that everyone gets what they want.

jennr

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:40 am

Awwww.. how sweet, Jen! Razz

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  nathansmommy Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:27 am

I agree w/ Jen. I have absolutely nothing on my wishlist except for my son to have a great first christmas. I'm looking so forward to christmas this year - it's been years since i've had that giddy feeling about xmas - but having kids puts that feeling back in you. Some people say they don't buy their babies gifts on there first xmas bc they won't remember, but that's not the point if they will remember or not. It's just that you love them so you do it, and hey you can always show them the pictures and say Look at all this fun stuff we got you!! Ohhh I can't wait for christmas.

nathansmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  jennr Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:46 pm

you are right...it isnt the point. all of my babies got stuff their first christmas. even jimmy is getting stuff...it might not be as much as the other kids and some is stuff that i needed for him but he still gets presents like everyone else. i would not feel right if i left him out even if he wont remeber.
i hope you really enjoy that first christmas with the baby. santa

jennr

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:35 pm

ya...well, that's not the point- them remembering or not.. its the point and joy of seeing them trying to take a bow off the present and smiling happily- and getting those good captures and seeing them happy. their reaction is a lot and means a lot.. just cuz they may not remember doesn't mean its not worth the times.. Very Happy

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:36 pm

i cant wait till next christmas with my lil girl- that will be next year.. yahhhh! exciting to think about!! keep the baby and i in your guys prayers... am updating you guys now on the contractions i had...

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down