I Want Free Gifts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas

4 posters

Go down

Christmas Empty Christmas

Post  jennr Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:16 am

Hello everyone....i was just wondering who all is ready for Christmas? I am not finished shopping yet but hopefully soon.. santa Cav has helped me a lot with this site...i have earned some of my gifts on here. im still trying to earn more...lol it seems like you are never done...having 4 kids and a huge family.

well let me know how far th rest of you got...anyone got ideas for a 10 year old boy who is very hard to shop for? lol!

jennr

Back to top Go down

Christmas Empty Re: Christmas

Post  nathansmommy Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:34 am

Ready for Christmas? That's a pretty harsh question I don't think anyone is ever really ready for this Christmas! LOL. Well, besides the kids. Although I do have a good majority of my shopping done, I'm not ready yet! What to buy a ten year old boy who is hard to shop for.. is it your son or for another family member/a friend. I ask this because you could get him a Toys R Us gift card (a kid can ALWAYS find something in that store that they like), BUT if it is your son your talking about I wouldnt buy him a gift card bc I think he would be pretty dissapointed when his sibblings got to open a bunch of gifts and he doesnt have as much to open (i think you get my point) But if it IS your son.. maybe a game system? Wether its a hand held game boy or some sort, or even Playstation, the PS2's are going pretty cheap now. Or if he already does have a game system you can buy him games... or if he is more of an outdoor kid maybe some kind of sports equipment. You can go to www.gifts.com and they do a "personalized search", they ask you questions about the person your shopping for and give you some ideas of what to buy them. Its not 100% accurate but I mean it can give you an idea of what to buy them. Hope I helped and good luck getting all of your shopping done!! I can't imagine buying for four kids, it must get pretty crazy. I wouldnt know where to hide them all. Anyway, goodbye for now!

Like a Star @ heaven Stacey

nathansmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:15 pm

I have an article I wrote for Christmas Ideas for Children/Teens and its telling me its too big to post ::sighs:: and Cav said previously you can't post links and I would post the link to the article I wrote, but I don't wanna go against forum rules, unless she says its okay, then I possibly could post the link, since its too big of a post to post on the boards (too long I guess)...

michellen2008

http://www.freewebs.com/michellen2008/

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:15 pm

I still have a few more people to buy for and then I'm done. Almost done. Just a few more items to buy.

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:17 pm

hey Jen-- saw you have 8 posts and I have 18... wanna have a posting contest? haha! lol!

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  emerald23 Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:55 pm

I haven't even begun shopping for Christmas. affraid My oldest son is 11, and he's tough to buy for too. He informed me that he wants a DS, a skateboard with a skull and crossbones on it, and a bike, also with skull and crossbones on it. So, now my biggest challenge is finding the skull and crossbones stuff Laughing

emerald23

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:31 am

Some bike, skating shops will personalize and make custom items (sometimes cost more), but it might be worth the effort in the end.

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  jennr Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:21 pm

Stacey i think you are right on target...i got him an xbox 360...heelys nerf dart guns a book he wanted..som cds a new cd player and he will get some games from the xbox 360. this is his first year not believing in Santa so he is lready strting out dissapointed ya know. i just hoope he will be happy with what he gets. the little that he did tell me he wanted i got him. i told hm he could help me be Santa this year so maybe he will perk up. i feel bad though cuz i know how he feels...i remeber feeling dissapointed also when i found out about santa.

thank you for your suggestions

jennr

Back to top Go down

Post  jennr Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:26 pm

hey michelle maybe you can email that thing you wrote to me. yes i was slacking in posts...i have been working a lot...lol i am catching up though lol! you have def been a busy girl posting on here..lol

emerald..it is funny..i think all boys like skulls just about...sometime ty worries me...lol

you probably would have a better chance if you go to a skate or bike shop. best of luck with it. ty wanted a ds too but i got him an xbox 360 so he will have to wait for his birthday.

jennr

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:54 pm

A gift card is always nice? I requested a gc for my man on this website for Game stop. you could try Game Stop, Game Rush, Circuit City, Target, Walmart, Best Buy or a skate shop nearby- so they can pick their items out. The same amount could be placed upon gc's, so it sounds fair and they pick out what they want. Atleast they can choose appropriate stuff- too, with a Gaming gift card- most likely, instead of going and getting inappropriate stuff they do not need. Just a thought. Smile

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  jennr Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:17 pm

i am going to get him a gc for one of the game stores since he is getting the 360...the tought part is i have to pick out a few games for christmas day though so he can play it. i dont know what games to get him ...lol i am gonna just have to guess.

thanks for sending me the thing you were talking about...i just wanted to let you know that i got it clown

jennr

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:18 pm

Ok... I know its kinda late. No problem. Wink

Hope he enjoyed his 360.. My man wants to get a 360, but hasn't yet had the money to do it.. haha! Smile

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum