I Want Free Gifts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacey from Florida

5 posters

Go down

Stacey from Florida Empty Stacey from Florida

Post  nathansmommy Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:19 am

Hello everyone.. my name is stacey (obviously) and I live in Saint Cloud, FL which is a small town just outside of Kissimmee/Orlando area. I have lived here my whole life; cant say I love it, but can't say I hate it either being I have only lived here. It has become way over populated way too fast in the past 3 years or so, which isn't always a bad thing it just takes some getting used too.

I am 21 years old, and a first time mother of a beautiful 5 month old baby boy. He is my heart and what keeps me going everyday; I love that little boy more than words can describe! Anyone on here with children knows what I mean. (and i think most of us DO have children) Right now I am just a stay at home mom, and I do these GPT sites for some extra cash , although this past month I haven't been on the computer as much as I have been trying to get my xmas shopping done early. I was SO SO happy when i found this site because i was afraid my -future- husband and I couldnt give our little nate the christmas I really wanted to give him (LOTS of toys) , and honestly this site has made it so much easier to do that for him. Even saving only 100 dollars by using this site really helps. Anyhow, I could go on all day, I lack having very much adult interaction, as another stay at home mom on this board mentioned, so when i have the chance for talking to actual adults, I take the oppurtunity to the fullest! Anyhow, good luck to you all and your christmas shopping.
Happy Holidays! rendeer santa

nathansmommy

Back to top Go down

Stacey from Florida Empty Re: Stacey from Florida

Post  michellen2008 Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:17 pm

Where I live in Indiana (in my county- Johnson) its becoming more and more populated due to diversity and cheaper living. Some cities aren't so bad on being populated, though the cheaper housing makes lots and lots of houses being built daily. Schools are also crowded here as well. Its a pretty laid back county where I live, but most people can be snobby or think they know everything in the part where I live. If you ever know what I mean by this? They just tihnk they're always right and you can't tell them any diff (for ex. my man cuts deli meat) and does it exactly how they say (shredding it) and then they complain and say "thats not what I meant" and start an argument. Just a bunch of kaotic happenings, though people are pretty laid back - its not the go go action type city where I live (like I've always loved), but then again crime isn't too high in my county (which is good as of now)- hopefully crime won't happen in our county. East side of Indy (our capital city) has a lot of crime and shootings and happenings (which I really don't like), and that's why a reason I decided that will be definitely a city I won't move to!!

Florida sounds nice.. what city is your city near? My Aunt and uncle use to live in Hollywood, FL near Fort Lauderdale, FL-- and due to expenses, they moved back to Ind., though I have another Aunt and uncle still living in two states: Kentucky and they have a home in Leesburg, FL (which scared me with all the alligators walking on the land nearby)... do you have lots of alligators there?

Checkers is a cool restaurant in FL - similar to our restaurant called Rally's here- though in FL they call it Checkers. I liked eating there or just shopping at the nearby stores when visiting family.

What do you like to do for hobbies or fun? Besides being a mom? Being a mom takes alot of energy. hehe!

Talk soon, Smile

Michelle

michellen2008

http://www.freewebs.com/michellen2008/

Back to top Go down

Post  jennr Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:03 am

hello stacey....it is nice to see you post. man i wish i lived in Florida right now...it is coooollllldddd here in Pennsylvania. The snow has finally made an appearance also. I dont mind snow...as long as i dont have to drive in it....LOL

So you have a 5 month old huh? Congratulations! My youngest will be 4 month on the 17th. it goes fast doent it?

Sharpsville is a small town...we dont have much crime beyond speeding tickets...lol i dont mind it being small though because it is a good place to raise the kids. My son is going to a decent school.

My grandpa lived in Sarasota Florida...i will never forget him mtelling me to becareful going past the ponds because of the gators. he was in a retirement community and there were like three ponds with in it. i also remember that the grass was different...lol what a funny thing to remember huh?

well i look forward to your posts...have a great day

jennr

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:14 pm

Hey Stacy...I am in orlando...moving to Kissimmee in a few days...Brighten Lake...not sure if u know there...so far I am likeing it...now too far from Disney and other fun stuf...congrats on ur new born...I am glad you found the site too...glad you are enjoying it...

Admin
Admin

https://iwantfreegifts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stacey from Florida Empty A Shout Out From Florida

Post  SugarCrumbs Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:21 am

Hi I'm From Memphis Tn.,but met my wonderful husband here in Florida 5 years ago and i love it here.but wanting some Snow only thing i missed is The Snow! santa I Have A 4 Year Old Lil Boy that's in PreSchool and 1 on the Way in March. I love you I Love this Site I Think the Admin Cav is Awsome flower

SugarCrumbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:25 am

Welcome Sugar...How is Memphis...been to chattanooga and Memphis a few yrs ago to visit friends...Glad to have you here rendeer

Admin
Admin

https://iwantfreegifts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:37 pm

I'll give you our snow for the warmness? I miss Texas and the warmness-- maybe we should trade places? haha! Wink

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  jennr Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:48 pm

I am going to have to agree with you michelle...ill trade the snow any day. i do have to say it is supposed to be like 50 degrees here sunday...yeeehhhhaaaaaa!! lol!

jennr

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:10 pm

I'm so jealous, Jenn!! Its suppose to rain and be cold for us. Sad

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  nathansmommy Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:27 pm

Michelle - first of all congrats on your little one, i saw on your post your expecting! you have SO much to look forward too!! I live in Saint Cloud, its in central florida, right around disney and all that "fun" stuff. (not as fun when youve grown up around it) I live about an hour or so from Daytona beach. Yes i know where ft.lauderdale is, its very nice down there but a bit more expensive then here in central florida. And yes there are lots of gators; you have that anywhere in Florida I believe. The neighborhood I grew up in had a lot of ponds in it so I'm used to seeing gators, honestly MOST of them don't bother you if you don't bother them. And yes checkers is so good, i love their fries. Although I am staying away from fast foods right now as I am trying to lose my pregnancy weight (10 lbs to go!) I have heard of ralleys although ive never been to one or seen one.. good luck with the birth of your little one!

jen - Yes we have definetly had good weather so far this "winter". It hasn't gotten cold very much. And cold to me is in the 60's, lol if its 69 degrees out im COLD. thats what growing up in florida does to you. so you have a 4 month old?? How cute, and yes it definety goes by SO SO fast. Everyone tells you that when your pregnant and then when they get here your like wow it really DOES go by so fast; too fast. I'm just treasuring these moments, i really am. Is your baby a boy or girl? i think its funny that everyone associates florida with gators - to be honest i always forget that most other states dont have them, I guess since im used to it i just assume other states have them too but in reality they dont.. the grass is different here? lol, I've never heard that before.

Cav - I have never heard of that neighborhood - but were practically neighbors! Kissimmee is right next to saint cloud which obviously you know....... What a small world. Hope your recovery is going good!

Well I hope everyone has a great xmas.. its coming up faster than we know!! Sorry it took me so long to reply; I just started this new at home job I found and Ive had training the past week and just been busy going over everything and trying to get christmas shopping done.... Good- bye for now..

nathansmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  jennr Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:25 am

my 4 month old is a boy....jimmy yes the grass is different...lol it is thicker sturdier...our grass is thin and more flexible...do u see little lizards in your yard. when i was at my grandpas there were little lizards in his yard.

you have a nice christmas hon

jennr

Back to top Go down

Post  nathansmommy Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:21 am

lol that's funny that of all things you notice the grass. Very Happy I'll have to check that out next time I go out of state. Maybe you mean the st.augestine grass??? It's more expensive and it is thicker and its fuller. LoL we're actually discussing grass; interesting! And yes there are lizards everyyywhere. I didn't know that wasn't normal either. We even have Geckos , they're so cute.

nathansmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  jennr Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:37 pm

i know this is going to sound nuts but i love the little Geco on the Geico commercial. he is soooo cute. it is funny that i noticed the grass but i remeber thinking it was odd...and sharp...lol sunny

jennr

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:12 pm

lol.. Jenn, you're funny.. Thanks for cheering me up after I just got out of the hospital today! Uuuuugh. Wink lol!

thanks for the laughter.. its all good. Razz

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  jennr Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:57 am

no problem Laughing i hope you are doing better. sorry to hear about the hospital. i know how you feel though. i had a lot of problems when i was pregnant with jimmy. pretty soon it will all be over and you will have a beautiful baby to love flower

jennr

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:23 pm

Though, my biggest fear is the most worst- losing your own child, since my father and mother almost lost me and when I saw how much pain they had to go from me being born early, it makes me worry about my own child being born early.. ::Sighs:: Please pray some of my stress lifts away and that my baby girl will be okay.

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum