I Want Free Gifts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Man Was So Happy!!!

2 posters

Go down

My Man Was So Happy!!! Empty My Man Was So Happy!!!

Post  michellen2008 Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:27 am

It did take some time for it to arrive, though my man did receive his gift card for Walmart.

When it arrived, he was so happy and wanted to immediately go to Walmart. He chose a Call of Duty ps2 game, 3, 5 dollar movies (one was damaged and Walmart keeps giving us a hassle about it), but anyway, and a few other items he wanted. He was so thrilled and it was like a kid shopping at Walmart - he couldn't choose what he wanted. We were there probably a good 5-6 hours and I loved seeing his smile and it brightened my day.

Thanks a lot, Cav. I definitely appreciate what you're doing and I cannot thank you more for helping make my man happier! He never had a childhood and this was his first Christmas in almost 3 years, from being adopted, he has been brushed off by the adoptive parents, and well, his wife previously would always spend his money that he had in his bank account. I cannot thank you enough Cav for helping me know that my man is happy with what I did for him. I told him it wasn't much, but I did my best, and he applauds me for it and appreciated it a lot.

THANK YOU CAV!!!!

We love you!

michellen2008

http://www.freewebs.com/michellen2008/

Back to top Go down

My Man Was So Happy!!! Empty Re: My Man Was So Happy!!!

Post  Admin Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:16 pm

You know I am so sorry it was delayed but I am happy he was happy...You are a great person and I am sure he appreciates you sitting at the puter filling out stuff so he could have a great Christmas... Very Happy I am very happy I could help...Now start working on this Christmas gift...heheheh Thanks for all your hard work over here...You know I appreciate you all... cheers

Admin
Admin

https://iwantfreegifts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:10 pm

Haha! He keeps telling me to work hard again.. haha! BUT.. he understand I been kissing and hugging and lovin on the baby ever since she's been born... I love my baby girl!! Having a baby takes time and patience, but I really love the joy of being a mom and making my man soooo happy. Wink

I plan on wanting to have some MORE kids.. haha! ANd when I was in labor, I said I'm never having a kid again.. My dr said, "Wouldn't be the first time I've heard that" and kinda brushed it off, laughing... hahaha! I wasn't so bad while in labor. I was pretty calm and not trippin about it.. I thought it would be WAY worse than how it went, but it was actually pretty calm... I was a little scared, but I stayed calm for my girl. Wink

I better get on the surveys and get some GCs, so my man and I can get some baby items.. If you get the drift? My mom would literally kick my butt if she heard me talking right now.. HAHAHA! I cannot stop laughing right now... lol!

People at my man's work asked, "So how was delivery?" I told them it went well and wasn't so bad and that maybe I should have 5 kids... My man looked at me bug eyed and said, "Well, I better get to work, shouldn't I?" Well, who knows how many kids I will have? But.. it sure is a blessing! Smile

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:07 am

Good for you...I want a daughter but I am not sure if I am ready to go through being preggo again...I didn't have a bad pregnancy but I was swollen and huge...lol I went from a size 0-1 to a 5-6 or even bigger...Now I am down to a 3 and I think this is where I will be stopping since I haven't lost any more weight in forever..So I am afraid that next time it might double and I may not go down as fast or even get back to where I am...My moms side of family is big, and she was about my size before all 4 kids and now she is there no more...lol so I know its in my genes...my dad is as skinny as a twig, thats where I was first...Anyway I am rambling...lol But go for it if you wanna have more kids...You never know..They do bring great joy...Among other things...lol

Admin
Admin

https://iwantfreegifts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:42 pm

Before we had her, we wanted a boy, but once she was born and healthy- we never cared anymore about the boy thing. The joy was still the same and no different. We still want a boy, but then again, if I get pregnant again, this time, we aren't really picky on what we get for gender, as we will always feel blessed no matter what, but our preference is for a boy, but it really doesn't matter.

If you try for another child, good luck. If you want to get a little bigger - try eat more healthier (veggies, fruits) and drink plenty of water, take vitamins, and maybe you can put on a few pounds before getting pregnant. Then agian, they have drs that can help with losing/gaining weight before pregnancy - they're use to it and have to help women sometimes lose weight for fertility problems.

good luck..best wishes, keep in touch!

Michelle

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum