I Want Free Gifts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pending gifts?

4 posters

Go down

pending gifts? Empty pending gifts?

Post  mistivon Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:13 am

oh GOD, i hate to even ask this, and i only am just cause i am so dependent on you, cav, for the kids christmas......when do gifts move from pending to approved status? is it when you mail them, or could it be just left in pending by accident?
i am so sorry to ask, just getting so close
hug?
mis

mistivon

Back to top Go down

pending gifts? Empty Re: pending gifts?

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:47 am

They r moved when they are sent...As it states it takes 1-2 weeks for gifts to be sent from the friday of the week yoiu cashed out, right now its taking more like 2...So if you cashed out Monday, then the week begins friday since thats the deadline...like cashoing out at the end of the month to get paid net 30...you would get paid on the 15th if you cashout out the 15th of the month just because thats net 30...I am also responding to another message Misiti...lol Anyway hth

Admin
Admin

https://iwantfreegifts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mistivon Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:52 am

i'm so confused, lol
i've been reading:

Cash out every friday begining Nov Ist and get your gift the following week( please allow up to 2 weeks for gifts to be sent depending on the volum of gifts being sent out)...We changed from monthly payments to weekly to accommodate the holidays.

so, the gift cards that i ordered, one on the 30th, and one on the 6th.....will be mailed out around the 13th and the 20th? or i guess later?

i am so not trying to be a pain...you have been so good to me, i don't want to make you mad, plus you are moving, you've been hurt.....so much has happened to you, and if this was any other time of the year, i wouldn't even care, or dare ask. i'm just trying to figure out christmas....i had kind of planned on gift cards under the tree. am i wrong in thinking they may come after christmas instead of before? i'm just wondering cause if they are coming after christmas, i gotta get busy doing something to make that money to replace them.

i hope this makes sense, and like i said, please, please don't be upset at me asking. i'm just trying to take care of my kids, and i am kinda anal about christmas anyway Smile

mistivon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:18 pm

Guys, please don’t assume I will get mad if you ask a question...Questions were made to be asked...Anyone who already requested a gift will get it by xmas...Anything after last Friday I am not sure I can promise will get there in time...with the postal services always slow this time of the yr and all...Ty for your concern Misiti...lol despite everything I am trying to get all gifts out ASAP...Also, I have been sending out gifts out of my own pocket as I don’t get paid from advertiser until 30days after the end of the month...So one and 2 times I have to wait till they send payments cause I cant go too deep in my own money hence sometimes there will be a wait...hope that makes sense...
Ty
santa

Last edited by on Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jennr Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:39 pm

misti...dont worry about asking Cav too many questions lol! i think i bother her more than just about anyone Wink i told her before she probably rolls her eyes every time she see a support ticket from me... Laughing

jennr

Back to top Go down

Post  mistivon Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:38 pm

ok, then i am going to cross my fingers and pray a bunch Smile
i know you have still been working so hard, that is why i hate to add to your burden on top of everything else.
as for sending out of your pocket....i don't want you to do that for me, just let me know you can't send the cards, and i can make alternative plans. and....i'm one of those people that if something is reversed, you'll get your money back in a second..and i've done it a few times. i NEVER want to take money that isn't really mine.
anyway, thanks for your quick reply, and like i said, if it can't be sent in time, just let me know....no problems here, just need to figure christmas out
i'm so anal.......i get all the presents out in a room, and go thru with a notebook writing which gift is from mom, which from santa, which from grandma, etc...lol....AND i've already started doing it...i do it every time something new comes in, lol
can you say obsessive compulsive Smile

mistivon

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:14 pm

I'm confused too on this, Cav.. sorry! I don't understand. I waited 2 weeks (Friday) today and didn't get the gift card today. I'm lost? So, was it mailed yet? sorry to seem rude.. I mean.. I just don't understand what you mean by the 2 weeks and all that and when its mailed, etc.

michellen2008

http://www.freewebs.com/michellen2008/

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:19 pm

Misti- that's the same I was wondering, if it would come before Christmas or if I needed to replace it with something else and tell my man it will be a lil later? know what I mean? So, that's why I ask about it, too. I also not trying to make her upset, just curious when it will come or be sent. Hope no one takes me as rude. I don't mean it this way. I'm just trying to understand.

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:26 am

OK, its this simple...I out of the goodness of my heart just for the holidays I would send gifts weekly/bi-weekly with MY families money...until I get paid from th advertiser, 30-60 days after the end of the month...it was going fine, tons of you all got gifts before I even saw a dime from the advertisers, so if they dint pay me...i would be out that money cause I already sent the gifts to you all..NOW, I am not able to use my own money anymore because of various reasons and HAVE to wait till the advertisers checks come to pay out...Stuff happens, yes it was supposed to be sent in 2 weeks but as I said I haven't gotten paid by the advertiser so some are delayed...Do you understand? I don't see why you cant get that I cannot use my family money anymore to send out the gift and have to delay until I get checks from the advertisers...Thats what delays mean...stuff was to be done at x time but things happens so it cant be done until a later date...I sent out some more gift cards this morning including one of your Misti ...With my money since I haven't gotten a check for the offers you did yet...I understand wanting xmas gifts and all for your family but I don't see why I have to sacrifice my families holiday so you can have gifts for yours...Its not like I got paid and haven't sent the gifts...I haven't...so I am waiting just like everyone else...Anyway. i am not upset just trying to see if you can all understand the situation...and hope you get it now...ty
Any gifts that were requested after today will be sent out net 30 which is what the site originally was going to switch to after the holidays...That way I wait till I get paid by the advertisers before i send out payments...I have sent payments before, then an offer reverses and I cant get that money back...I lost tons of money and members got their gifts...Thats stuff I had to deal with...
santa
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:11 pm

Michellen, I cannot get a gamestop card online at gamestop.com...And there is no store close to me...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:13 pm

Okay... Well, Walmart will work then... Please let me know when it will be mailed. thanks

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:20 pm

I'll just have him use the Walmart one for his Christmas gift and then buy him a Gamestop one for his birthday coming up soon after. thanks again.

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum