I Want Free Gifts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules

Go down

Rules Empty Rules

Post  Admin Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:56 pm

ABSOLUTELY NO SPAMMING- Do not post the same thing over and over and over and over in the same or different category, this will get you removed from the forum for a min of 30 days...Spamming sucks, dont do it.

I will have some click ads and sign up ads advertised, feel free to click (will say click) or sign up for ads you are interested in. This will help the forum stay afloat for the most part...You are not obligated to but as always any help is appreciated.

Please only make relevant and useful post...If its not relevant don't post it...saying "I know" or "I agree" wont get you paid, those post will be deleted and deducted from your points. Repeating this will result in your account being deleted.

Payout is $10. this can be made via paypal or you can trade it in for points to be added to your balance to redeem for gifts.

Payments are made once you hit the cashout amount. You don't have to wait 30 days for payment. Once you reach the payout threshold you will be asked which payment method you would like

If you have suggestions or questions please let me know

I will post the mount you will be paid per post as soon as its all worked out... cheers

Admin
Admin

https://iwantfreegifts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum