I Want Free Gifts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guys

5 posters

Go down

Hey Guys Empty Hey Guys

Post  Admin Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:37 am

Hey guys, I am Cavetta, mom to Kal-El and Wife to Dwayne. I love being the admin for two great sites...I love to go out and have fun with friends and family...I love to cook and entertain, read among other things. I am currently living in Orlando, Fl...We moved here from Vegas earlier this yr. Its been great so far but I sure do miss Vegas... Laughing I hope you all are having a ball here and getting you list cut down. If you wanna know anything feel free to ask me...I dont bite, well not too hard...hehehehe

Admin
Admin

https://iwantfreegifts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys Empty Re: Hey Guys

Post  jennr Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:27 pm

If you did bite i am sure you would have bit me by now...lol you know as much as i bug you. Rolling Eyes lol

jennr

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:32 pm

Hello,

Thanks for the introduction. A pleasure to know you from what I know so far. Wink Michelle here and I'm from Indiana and love to also cook, travel, write poetry, learn (go to college or teach others) / tutor, shop (haha, if life lets it happen with a busy schedule) and soon will be a mommy to my first (determined a girl on the way). We will be naming her Gracee Ann.

Vegas sounds pretty cool. I have an Aunt whom lives in Vegas, NV and went out for the first time when 15 and visited her for the first in my life seeing her, it was a real cool trip. A lot of sight seeing, cool attractions, and so forth.

Sometimes I want to be in Orlando or Vegas (as its warmer than where I am currently).. haha!

Look forward to getting to know others! Laughing

Talk soon,

Michelle

michellen2008

http://www.freewebs.com/michellen2008/

Back to top Go down

Post  jennr Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:36 pm

well congratulations michelle....i wish you the best of luck with that baby girl. you are in for an adventure...lol coming from a mother to 4. i do have to say i love every minute of it. make sure you let us know when you have her Very Happy

jennr

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:09 pm

jennr wrote:If you did bite i am sure you would have bit me by now...lol you know as much as i bug you. Rolling Eyes lol
Lol, true...yah do bug me...hehehe, but I dont mind...hehehehe, bug away

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:11 pm

michellen2008 wrote:Hello,

Thanks for the introduction. A pleasure to know you from what I know so far. Wink Michelle here and I'm from Indiana and love to also cook, travel, write poetry, learn (go to college or teach others) / tutor, shop (haha, if life lets it happen with a busy schedule) and soon will be a mommy to my first (determined a girl on the way). We will be naming her Gracee Ann.

Vegas sounds pretty cool. I have an Aunt whom lives in Vegas, NV and went out for the first time when 15 and visited her for the first in my life seeing her, it was a real cool trip. A lot of sight seeing, cool attractions, and so forth.

Sometimes I want to be in Orlando or Vegas (as its warmer than where I am currently).. haha!

Look forward to getting to know others! Laughing

Talk soon,

Michelle
Congrats again and I do hope you are feeling better these days...Yeah, thats what gets me on the site, you two and your emails and TT's...lol Vegas is awesome...I love the excitement and the fast pace (sorta)...Orlando is more laid back and slow and stuff...But its nice in its own way

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:06 pm

ya... I have always loved the fast paced cities. I used to live in Austin (though didn't get too much action) due to living in the rural parts (country).. iiick! Though I did also live in San Antonio TX and absolutely loved San Antonio and would love to move back there someday! It was a great city--and a lot of action going on, the bright lights - the Riverwalk (can't forget that) and all the activities going on and so forth. Most people were pretty friendly from what I experienced? So...ya, it was pretty cool. They had a pond I use to walk around that had a big lap- pretty cool! A lot going on at once-- the convenience of bussing, cabs was also a nice upscale to the living in the city like location. I love that atmosphere! I'm always on the go- so it suited me well! Laughing

I miss it sooo much though!! Sad

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  mistivon Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:19 pm

woo hoo, i'm here...great to "meet" yall....cav, you are about the sweetest person, i couldn't imagine a bite, lol
single mom of four here, stuck at home in dallas, lol.....so glad to see all of you guys, and hope this becomes the new forum to go to Smile

mistivon

Back to top Go down

Post  jennr Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:28 am

well hello mistivon....you have 4 just like me...what are their ages? mine are 10 5 22 months and 3 months. i know being a single mom can be tough. i was for awhile too just not to 4. even with 2 it was hard. now though i have found a great guy.

i lived in texas for awhile. i lived in Dumas but i have also been to Dallas. Dallas is a big lace compared to where i am from...lol

it was nice seeing you post on here...hope to see more from ya
have a great day

jennr

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:59 pm

Hey misti...welcome over....glad you came...you are such a swweetheart yourself...I am glad to have met you...
Man, I don't know how u guys do it with so many kids...my one is like 10..and believe me I am not being dramatic...lol...but gl to you guys...lol I am quite content with my one...hehehehe

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:48 pm

Hey Mist-- must be hard being a single mom... can't imagine it... let us know if you need anything, k? We might have extra clothes every now and then and what not that we would no longer use. So, Dallas huh? I went thru Dallas on a Greyhound- a very big city I saw.. Trade ya places for Indiana to Dallas? hehe! Just tired of this snow.. iiiick! Mad

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:49 pm

Cav, boy or girl? Just wondering. Wink

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  mistivon Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:41 pm

wow, thanks for the offers of "stuff"...i got lucky, though...i have an 11 year old girl, who gives clothes to my 7 year old girl.....and a four year old boy who gives stuff to my 18 month old boy....so i don't have to buy too much, lol. although, currently, my 18 month old is in 3T...geez, how'd a kid get so fat, lol?
would love to have snow....we get 80 degrees today and tomorrow, then sunday thru like wed, it's not supposed to get above 50 and nothing but rain. needs to just pick a degree and stay there, lol
so, how's everyone doin for christmas? anyone need anything? um, for the kids i mean, heh?

mistivon

Back to top Go down

Post  emerald23 Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:23 pm

rofl....my oldest is 11, and his 6 yr old brother is wearing the clothes he grew out of 2 yrs ago...he's tall for his age. My 4 yr old is still trying to get into his older brother's clothes, but he's no where near as tall as the other two were at his age. So yeah, my 4 yr old, wears clothes my 11 yr old used to wear a long time ago. I wished for a girl each time I was pregnant...but got all boys. Now I'm kinda glad, I don't have to go a bunch of new clothes all the time. lol

emerald23

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:21 am

mistivon wrote:wow, thanks for the offers of "stuff"...i got lucky, though...i have an 11 year old girl, who gives clothes to my 7 year old girl.....and a four year old boy who gives stuff to my 18 month old boy....so i don't have to buy too much, lol. although, currently, my 18 month old is in 3T...geez, how'd a kid get so fat, lol?
would love to have snow....we get 80 degrees today and tomorrow, then sunday thru like wed, it's not supposed to get above 50 and nothing but rain. needs to just pick a degree and stay there, lol
so, how's everyone doin for christmas? anyone need anything? um, for the kids i mean, heh?

I wish I could say I am doing good with Xmas...I am far from ready...We have to move in a few days and hopefully decorate as soon as I get in...I gave away my tree last yr so I now need to buy another...I havent shopped for gifts yet but I am working on it...There is just so much to do...lol I hope you all have it more under control than me.. Crying or Very sad

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:46 am

michellen2008 wrote:Cav, boy or girl? Just wondering. Wink

boy...will be 2 on the 29th Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mistivon Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:52 pm

it's such an awesome age....jake will be 18 mos tomorrow, and is just now really saying words...of course his favorite is "naaaaaaaa". i ask him "do you love me", he says "naaaaaaaa", lol, just so cute
cav, i hate you are moving right now, could there be a worse time of the year?
anything we can do to help you? i would be happy to do anything i can.
christmas here so far, so good.....we've got two gift cards for the oldest coming from cav to put under the tree (THANK YOU), and hoping another site comes through for the third youngest......and some toys, so they are good right now.
heck, my house is so.....demanding....our tree was up thanksgiving day, lol

mistivon

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:33 pm

My niece is 4 now, but when she was at that 2, she loved the word naaaaah... or saying.. im busy... which made us all laugh. It was just so cute! She used her slang- some came into the real words, and some are still slang, which is just cute... Razz

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:34 pm

Cav, is that your only child? the 2 year old boy? I can't remember. Sorry for the memory problems!! LOL

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum