I Want Free Gifts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh where oh where have all the members gone...oh where oh wh

4 posters

Go down

oh where oh where have all the members gone...oh where oh wh Empty oh where oh where have all the members gone...oh where oh wh

Post  jennr Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:15 pm

hmmmmm....where is everyone? i know this site has more than 5 members...lol oh please someone come and talk to me...lonely bored mother of four here....needing some adult conversation...lol

i am gettng desperate here...lol i told Cav i was gona answer my own posts so people would feel sorry for me....hmmm now that i am thinking about it...im betting everryone would think i was crazy lol! really im not...i just dont get much conversation beyond diapers...dora...and who wants what toy for christmas...

speaking of toys...i wonder why they didnt hve cool toys like they do not...when i was a kid... Question geek scratch

anyways if nyone gets bored come say hi santa

jennr

Back to top Go down

oh where oh where have all the members gone...oh where oh wh Empty Re: oh where oh where have all the members gone...oh where oh wh

Post  michellen2008 Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:20 pm

Hey, jen... wanna have a post contest? Ha! You're still on number 8, I'm what 19 now? You were like more than me and now I passed you up.. ::Surprised:: bounce

michellen2008

http://www.freewebs.com/michellen2008/

Back to top Go down

oh where oh where have all the members gone...oh where oh wh Empty Re: oh where oh where have all the members gone...oh where oh wh

Post  michellen2008 Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:23 pm

I was gonna respond to- as I usually do, but I was just sooooo busy with this cleaning thing and my first child on the way. We're totally remodeling our home and Freecycling stuff (its like Recycling, except you give free items away to needy people) when you don't need something anymore. Instead of filling up landfills you just Freecycle it in your county Yahoo Freecycle group.. pretty dang cool if you ask me! So ya.. we been remodeling a lot and getting rid of TVs and stuff and giving them to needy families- just stuff we don't need anymore. Cleaning a lot.. My dad will prob buy new carpet and buy new furniture..sounds pretty dang cool someone had a lil bit of $$$ hahahaha lol!

My dad is worried to death about the kid on the way too, toward the beginning he was laid back about it all but now, he's on the edge, since I'm coming close to time and is desperate and will do about anything. Toward the beginning, I was crying so emotional thinking he didn't care-- but ya.. just wanted to let you know I been busy-- wasn't ignoring you. Smile

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  emerald23 Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:51 pm

Awww Jen, I just joined today, or I would've been talking to ya. I have 3 boys, 2 of whom are in school all day, and I'm home with the 4 yr old allll day. Thing is, we don't talk about Dora and diapers. We talk about Ben10 constantly. He's usually pretending to be Four Arms or Upgrade, so I'm not even talking to my kid, I'm talking to some alien creature. alien

emerald23

Back to top Go down

Post  jennr Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:32 pm

lol...i know who ben10 is also emerrald...kids have awesome imaginations dont they? my daughter is also 4..just for a few more days. she is alway wanting to play barbies and play ballerina. she makes me laugh all the time.

michelle...you are funny...lol i am catching up cyclops

jennr

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:33 pm

I told u I would get u real grown people to talk to...lol...can see you are all having a blast....

Admin
Admin

https://iwantfreegifts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:42 am

I posted a picture thing to make my posts go up!! Its so fun seeing pics of people ... yahhhh!! This forum ROCKS!!!

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:44 am

We need more people to come chat with us! Wink Don't be bashful everyone! Cav said she won't bite-- nor will I!! Don't forget, I won't bite!! Razz lol!

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:44 am

Who is Ben10????

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  emerald23 Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:15 pm

Only the coolest 11 yr old on Cartoon Network who wears an omnitrix (an alien watch) and turns into 10 different aliens, via the omnitrix, combining his DNA with the alien DNA, to battle the baddies out there. do a search for Ben10 online, I guarantee you'll get lots of results. lol

emerald23

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:29 am

emerald23 wrote:Only the coolest 11 yr old on Cartoon Network who wears an omnitrix (an alien watch) and turns into 10 different aliens, via the omnitrix, combining his DNA with the alien DNA, to battle the baddies out there. do a search for Ben10 online, I guarantee you'll get lots of results. lol

Ems, you are just on top of this huh...lol...I am clueless myself... lol!

Admin
Admin

https://iwantfreegifts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jennr Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:28 pm

yep Cav you did tell me you would get people for me to talk to...YOU ROCK!!!! lol thank you...now i have adult interaction...hehehe

jennr

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:51 pm

Hmmm.. Well, it puzzles me why a child would love such a cartoon, but who knows? Kids are a mystery and love almost anything nowadays. Razz

michellen2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum