I Want Free Gifts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Guide ...

2 posters

Go down

How To Guide ... Empty How To Guide ...

Post  michellen2008 Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:56 pm

I normally send this to my friends, but I'm willing to share my "How To Guide" that I've typed up for I Want Free Gifts. Feel free to share it with friends and family and I hope everyone enjoys what I've typed up and find some help of it.

Feel free to comment what you think about my "How To Guide."

Thanks!

Michelle

HOW TO GUIDE ....
(I Want Free Gifts)

Step One: Join - if you already haven't.

Step Two: Request toy of your choosing/desire that you want or a gift card for amount.

Step Three: Complete Offers - MID - FREE offers (don't cost anything), Generous Genie- FREE, BigBuckSurveys - FREE, and others are free as well- FREE meaning, you do not have to pay and can complete offers and earn points. Complete to end of survey when it says, "Thanks for completing survey".

Trial offers- Ask for some type of fee for joining- and you earn credit for joining a trial offer.

CC (Credit Card) offers - require any type of payment and keep in mind aren't free to join and will cost you-- will credit you once you make a payment.

AFTER COMPLETION OF OFFERS- report back the email address you used on the website for any offer of your choosing. For example: Say you complete MID offer for Sweepstakes with the email address ABC433@yahoo.com - then you report back to this website your email you used and wait for credit.

Credit is FAST on MID offers-- keep in mind, ALL my MID offers I've completed have completed within a few hours to 1 day.

Step Four: Once you earn points-- choose a gift that you have enough points for-- you can change your gift at any time- under the Gifts option. You can request a gift card- if you desire and if you do with enough points, please send a message to the admin after you put in your request for a gift card. Gift cards can be redeemed for various amounts and the message you send is just confirming I want a ______ gift card. You choose the store-- you can use these gift cards for Christmas shopping or of course, stocking stuffers. Some stores you might want to request would be: Starbucks, Walmart, JC Penny, Toys R Us, KB Toys, Lowes, Home Depot, Borders, Game Stop, Best Buy, Circuit City, or of course-- any restaurant that a friend or family member may enjoy. Keep in mind, gift cards are always at the Top of the List.

Step Five: Once you request your gift for family, friends or yourself, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping. You may request your gift at any time, but keep in mind to allow 2 weeks at max for shipping.

Step Six: Enjoy your FREE gift!

michellen2008

http://www.freewebs.com/michellen2008/

Back to top Go down

How To Guide ... Empty Re: How To Guide ...

Post  Admin Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:19 am

Great post Michelle...The shipping times changed since the holiday is over...Its now
request by the 1st get them shipped between the 15th-20th...request by the 15th get it shipped between the 1st-5th...Hope that helps Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://iwantfreegifts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:02 pm

No problem. thanks for the compliment. Have a good day. Laughing

michellen2008

http://www.freewebs.com/michellen2008/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum