I Want Free Gifts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2008 Resolutions?

Go down

2008 Resolutions? Empty 2008 Resolutions?

Post  michellen2008 Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:26 pm

Okay... Some may consider this silly and some may make resolutions, but I've always in my life have tried to have goals or a resolution to work on...

What is everyone's New Year (2008) resolutions? I'll add a few and maybe we can add to each other's lists! Smile

michellen2008

http://www.freewebs.com/michellen2008/

Back to top Go down

2008 Resolutions? Empty Re: 2008 Resolutions?

Post  michellen2008 Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:31 pm

So far, I'd like to :

Lose weight - not sure on amount yet

Get pregnant again (haha, maybe?)

Work toward the Laptop Contest-- YAH baby!!!

Get my man an Xbox 360 elite for Christmas

Get atleast 1000 points on this website for completing offers (if possible). Not sure if more MID offers will be added or the freebie ones? Who knows? I really like the free offers! YAH!

Spend some time and have fun with my new girl (Gracee Ann)

Take lots of pictures of my new child, Gracee and possibly upload them to the forums to share.

Create a family website

Get a few Home Depot gift cards on this one site and try to get enough to buy a swing set for my little girl.

Get into these apartments and move to this assistant living (move to the city), so possibly my man and I can get a better job.

Go to church (that's why I wanna mainly move to the city) and have God more in my life. I'd have to say I do not have him in my life enough and I really need to do this.

Learn how to play the drums (and possibly buy a drum set, if I get the money or whatnot)..

that's just some of my resolutions.. Hope to hear everyone else's resolutions! I love hearing goals and resolutions... its so fun sharing and improving confidence! hehe!

Hope to hear from EVERYONE!!!

HUGS to everyone!

Michelle

michellen2008

http://www.freewebs.com/michellen2008/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum