I Want Free Gifts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cav..

3 posters

Go down

Cav.. Empty Cav..

Post  jennr Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:20 am

Hey Cav...i was just wondering how the move went? are you all really for christmas? moving right before has to be hard. do you have decorations up? how has your hand been feeling? i wish you and your family i wonderful christmas. im doing it now just in case i dont get to talk to you santa

hey did you notice that i dont bug you as much now...lol

jennr

Back to top Go down

Cav.. Empty Re: Cav..

Post  Admin Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:53 am

Hi Jen, yes we finally moved...not settled to say the least but its getting there...We finally put up a few decorations outside and and xmas tree this week...Talk about cutting it close...lol Yes I see you havent been "bugging" me that much...I must say I sort miss it...lol although you know it was bugging...Just asking what you dont know... lol! My hand is so so...Seems to be having more pain now even after taking meds than bepfre...Still cant do much...My mom went back home but my sis is here til Jan so that helps...and my friends have been bringing me dinner which means so much...Anyway I hope you and your family have a great Christmas... santa

Admin
Admin

https://iwantfreegifts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jennr Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:17 pm

hey you...i am sorry to hear it hurts more. it will probably get worse before it gets better. epsecially if you are doing therapy. i cant say i know how you feel and i probably dont have the right to say this but God has a purpose in everything. believe it or not it happened for a reason...you might not know what it is now but some day you will. you are in my prayers for a quick recovery or at least the strength to make it through. i am happy you have help with everything...have a great christmas

jennr

Back to top Go down

Post  michellen2008 Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:46 pm

happy belated Christmas. Hope it went well for everyone! Wink

michellen2008

http://www.freewebs.com/michellen2008/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down